Compared with traditional gas and solid-state lasers, fiber lasers have high electro-optical conversion efficiency and superior beam quality, and the cost of fiber lasers is relatively low due to the low cost of glass fibers. Due to the coilability of the
fiber, the structure of the fiber laser is compact; in addition, the connection between the devices is carried out by fiber splicing, the system is stable and reliable, adapts to various complex environments, and is maintenance-free. Another advantage of fiber
export is that fiber lasers can easily be used for various multi-dimensional and arbitrary space processing applications, which reduces the difficulty of mechanical design.
- High electro-optical conversion efficiency
- High output power and excellent beam quality
- High power stability, high reliability, long life
- All-fiber structure, compact structure, maintenance-free, low cost
Main application areas:
- Industrial processing, such as metal cutting, welding, etc.
- Military defense, scientific research, etc.
3 样机测试与安全评估（EN ISO 12100, EN ISO 11553-2）